Frequently Asked QuestionsGet started now
- What is VibeDeck?
- What can I do with VibeDeck?
- How much does VibeDeck cost?
- What do I need to get started?
- When do I get paid for my music sales?
- So VibeDeck is free, does this mean my artist page will have ads on it?
- What's with the Lossless Audio Files?
- What about copyright?
- What about fan data?
- What about reporting sales chart data?
- Can I use my own custom domain?
- Want to keep up-to-date?
- Where can I get help, log a bug or send you guys some love or feedback?
VibeDeck allows you to sell your digital music online and keep 100% of your sales.
You can sell and promote your digital music to your fans on Facebook, SoundCloud, VibeDeck and your own website.
We simply charge for 'extra' functionality. We don't take a cut of your sales like other services.
PayPal will deduct a small commission for the transaction.
Some tunes, some artwork [in specific sizes] and a PayPal account.
Immediately. Your fans pay you directly into your PayPal account. VibeDeck does not hold onto your money.
Nope. Never. Yuk.
We want to create the highest quality MP3 format for your fans.
Your copyrights remain 100% yours.
You can download all your fan data in a .csv file.
Activate the SoundScan extra and your sales will be reported to SoundScan each week.
Sure. Just activate the Custom Domain extra and follow the setup instructions.
Then visit or blog over at http://blog.vibedeck.com/
Get questions or comments? Get in contact via info[at]vibedeck.com